Winchester Men's Trifold Wallet RFID Removable Insert Full Grain Genuine Leather
PRODUCT TYPE: Wallet
Winchester Men's Trifold Wallet RFID with Removable Insert Full Grain Genuine Leather 4.5" X 3.5"
Here’s your new go-to wallet: this tri-fold from Winchester. It offers a fashionable look that's also highly functional. Featured in soft and supple leather, the design is slim to fit easily into pockets.
- GENUINE LEATHER: This wallet was crafted using top-quality leather that’s supple but sturdy and will develop an attractive patina through wear and aging; the distinctive appearance of a choice accessory.
- RFID SECURITY: Sandwiched between the scratch-resistant leather is a layer of RFID-blocking material to help keep your personal information secure. This slim wallet offers multi-card security.
- FUNCTIONAL FEATURES: This sleek wallet features 2 bill pockets, 4 slip pockets, 9 card slots, and an easy-access ID window.
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY: It's our mission to create accessories of the highest possible quality and sophistication for the lowest price. We strive for excellence and take great pride in the products we make.
- ESSENTIAL ADDITIONS: Quality accessories are the pieces that pull your look together. Functional and stylish, our collection of men and women’s everyday essentials are the extras that set you apart
Winchester An American Legend (Since 1866) A world leader in delivering innovative products, Winchester is The American Legend, a brand built on integrity, hard work, and a deep focus on its loyal customers. The Winchester brand represents the rugged, independent spirit of the American West, and offers well-constructed, wearable accessories at affordable prices. In 2016, Winchester celebrated its 150th year of operation, which began with lever-action rifles and now also includes everything from ammo and gun safes to gear, clothing, and wall art.
* Please note that some ID badges, access cards, and hotel room cards that operate in 125 kHz cannot be blocked by this wallet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.